Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Letters

A couple weeks ago Grammie gave me a packet of letters.  They were all the letters I wrote to my grandparents.  I can't believe she saved all the letters that each of her grandchildren sent to her.  Grammie said that my pile was the tallest.  I always remember the very first letter I wrote to my grandparents, and it started my letter writing bug.  I looked through some of the letters today and found the first letter I wrote to them when I was in 2nd grade.  I'm so glad that Grammie gave us these letters.  I hope that when Oliver starts to write he will enjoy sending and receiving letters.  (It is fun having a pen pal!)
Happy writing!



The first letter/envelope I sent to my Grandparents.


My stack of letters.
The first letter I sent to them, it is kind
of like a circle story (with a big heart in the middle.)
This one is cute too.  I love all the spelling errors. (Meow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment