Monday, June 6, 2011

Bathtub

We had an awesome day with daycare friends.  We had fun taking care of Amanda's baby girl, Zoe.  She is such a lovebug.  We enjoyed our day, but the weather was kind of weird, so we stayed inside, since we had so many babies.  (Mommy is ready for it to be warm....all the time.)


Unfortunately Mommy couldn't upload any of the pictures she took today to the blog. So instead she thought she would write about this song.  It comes from a fun book that Mommy has always had in her classrooms.  Mommy started singing it to Oliver when he screamed at her about being taken out of the bathtub.  We were giggling-- it was nice because Oliver was whining pretty bad (and Mommy has been getting kind of annoyed...).  So, when we sang this song it made us both feel kind of goofy and better.  


The song comes from this author:


TAKE ME OUT OF THE BATHTUB'
Take me out of the bathtub
Take me out of the suds.
I've been here soaking since half past two
I feel so sudsy and wrinkl-y too.
Oh, I washed all over my body
My head my toes, in between
I used one, two, three bars of soap
Take me out......I'm clean!



Take me out of the bathtub
I'm stuck here with my toys.
Dumptrucks and squirters I think are great,
But I better take off my ro-o-ler skates.
'Cause each time I get up I wob-ble
I hold on, but it is a pain...
I tried once, twice, three times to stand
Better get a crane!



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment