Thursday, December 9, 2010

More Gratitude

This morning I had my home inspection from California Social Services.  After a two month delay because of state budget cuts, they finally came!  My home passed!!!  I will receive my small home daycare license next week.  I haven't posted many pictures of the rooms I use because I have been busy working on them---and cleaning them up a lot.  The kiddos make it messy real fast!  

I wanted to thank my family for helping me so much!  Dad installed the most awesome baby gates, so the babies won't hurt themselves on the small steps.  Mom helped me with tons of little ideas, and she is going to be my "substitute" when I can't watch the kiddos.  Chad helped with my lights, making our driveway safer.  Kelly helped me fix my front door's lock- I am relieved I can lock my front door- it was only broken for one day.  Larry helped with my roman shades, making it nice and cool in the playroom.   Jess and Ali have given me lots of ideas and have just been the greatest sisters.  And of course Oliver who has helped me organize a lot of things.  Thank you.


 My Playroom
 Part of the playroom and the door that leads to
the "napping room."  
 Baby Gate- thanks Dad!
 Part of the "napping room" it is also turning
into a library...
 The "napping room" is pretty small- it was hard to take a picture.

 The door that leads to the laundry room...
The laundry room...I put this picture up for
Amy...its a nice size little room!
Entrance to my daycare...the other door leads to
my little garage.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you! I know you (and your family) worked hard for this. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Mere (& family)! Your home looks very inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful, finally you are there.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete