Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Happy"


This morning Oliver told Mommy, “I’m happy to be going to school today.”  That made Mommy proud of her little man.  He is learning so much there!  He comes home singing the little songs, telling Mommy about the books he reads, and the things they do throughout the day.  Preschool is fun!

Today Mommy finished reading The Last Lecture by Randy Paush.  He was a very optimistic man with amazing thoughts about life, love, work, and parenting.  Mommy found this quote inspiring…it is how she feels about Oliver.

“His life will be his life.  I would just urge my kids to find their way with enthusiasm and passion.”

Mommy likes that.

Oliver is off with his Daddy for his long stretch.  See you on Friday for a bit little man.


 Walking to his class this morning.
Oliver has been writing Mommy messages--he finally
understands which boards to write on.
 (Mommy is very pleased...with everything.)

 This book was awesome.  Read it!

1 comment:

  1. great book Mere. I read it when he was still alive.. and followed his TV interviews up to the end. Amazing man. Amazing family. I still keep a copy of it on my coffee table.

    ReplyDelete