Saturday, September 25, 2010

Our Yard


Here are some pictures of our beautiful yard. It is definitely a work in progress. I am excited to start working in it.
A view of outside from inside. I have a pretty good
view of the mountains.
My beautiful front window. I always loved seeing old homes
in Humboldt and Washington, with big front windows. Now I
can enjoy ours.
Another front entrance. This will be the separate
entrance to my daycare.
Pathway in the front.
Pathway on the side of the house.
(I didn't take pictures of the other side of the house, oops.)
Our deck.
I have some purple flowers growing near my fence.

Backyard. I spent a little over an hour weeding this area today.
It felt good and I got a lot done, but started to fade a little-- after
an early morning 10 mile run at the beach and after donating
blood today, I am spent but content. (I think you will like that Eileen.)
Backyard
More backyard
The door to the playroom.
A view of the garden beds and the trellis.

Our garden beds- I have eight of them.
I can't wait to learn how to use the compost bin.
Garden Beds
Garden Table
We have a white picket fence. Lovely.
A view of the house from the back and our trees in the front.
The family of parrots that visits every morning and evening, came
while I was working outside. They are all a very bright green color.
I can't wait to find a feather!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! You have a gem there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that as long as you got another gift certificate to Outback:)

    ReplyDelete