Thursday, February 12, 2015

Marine Corps Band

 This evening Mommy and Oliver attended a special concert at the California Center for Arts in Escondido.  We went with his Cub Scout troop!  Oliver loved it!


Mommy is proud of Oliver and he is 
taking his goal to advance and learn in boy scouts
seriously.  Mommy takes the Akela pledge
she made to him last Sunday seriously:

I will do my best to support my boy,
And to guide him to live up to the Cub Scout Promise and the Law of the Pack.
I will work with my boy
To help him complete his advancements to the best of his ability.
I will sign his book when he has done his best.
I will attend and take part in pack meetings with other families.
I will do my best to make the pack go.




Listen to some of the music!

Mommy told him he was the last boy
scout standing when we stood for the
standing ovation!  Most his troop left
at the intermission to go to bed, except 
for C.J., but C.J. fell asleep!  Oliver
was enjoying the music so much he
wanted to stay and listen!  Yay!
He is looking up at the neat boxes
people sit in, he wanted to sit up there!


Playing afterwards.  

(Goodnight and sweet dreams.)

No comments:

Post a Comment