Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fun Day

 Boys Playing
 He is a cutie!
Coloring
 James locked us out...he is so mobile! 
 Playing in Connor's old Legoland costume
 Working his little heart away...(he doesn't have any brakes...)
Aunt Jess talking to Oliver about wearing his shirt two days
in a row.  

Oliver and Mommy had fun at home today with Korey.  We had a special visit from Eileen and James around lunchtime.  It is always fun hanging out with friends.  We hope they can venture out this way more!  James is getting so big, Mommy is glad she gets to see him more now.  He is almost one, can't believe it!

In the evening, Oliver hung out with Grammie for a little bit and Aunt Jess.  Oliver is sleeping now, getting ready for a big day tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I had fun today, too! I'm so glad I got to see your place. I love it! I'll definitely come by again. Maybe I'll even bring you some more food:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your chicken and the veggies! I also loved that you surprised me with some yummy coffee. You are the best. Thank you Eileen!

    ReplyDelete