Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pledge for your day



I've put this pledge in a blog before, but I wanted to repost it again.  Amanda was put on bed rest yesterday, so I've been thinking about her a lot (and some other things too).  We recited this pledge every morning, along with the Pledge of Allegiance.  Our scholars loved both.  I am sending warm wishes to Amanda and her baby girl, and hope that everything goes smoothly.

I can't wait to teach the pledge to Oliver.  It is such a positive way to start your day.  I think I am going to print it out and hang it up Oliver's room.

2 comments:

  1. I am fine!! Just getting all kinds of things done! Wrote all my thank yous today and input 3 learning periods of report writer. Lol! You miss report writer, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are supposed to rest silly. Don't miss report writer at all (but miss some other things...) Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete